Monday, March 19, 2007

What to do...what to do

So in case you were wondering, the general consensus was to pass on the job, which I did, so I didn't end up starting work today.

Now I must move on to finding a new place to live at the end of the month. Upon scanning through my earlier entries, I guess I haven't mentioned this before. My landlord, Wes, decided to move in with his girlfriend and turn this place into a single family dwelling. So on top of the whole job hunt thing, I've been looking for a new place to live. I posted an ad on Craigslist on Saturday and have received several emails back about it. So I've talked to a few people on the phone and emailed back and forth with several people and am starting to believe that I might actually be able to find a place. Even if it is kind of a pain in the butt without a job or car.

And hopefully, after that, I can find a job.

I need to start getting more creative with these posts, don't I? I need to like make a few jokes, and do more than just talk about what's going on in my life. Less science, more creativity...less science, more creativity...

Well, have a good one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home