Saturday, March 31, 2007

A New Era

Well, I'm not doing quite as well as I was at first with this whole blogging thing, but I've yet to go a week without posting something, so I think I'm still doing pretty well. Coming up on a month and 11 posts. That's pretty good, in my opinion.

Anyway, so what am I gonna write about today? What is this new era shite? Tomorrow is April 1st. April Fool's Day. And also moving day. Yes, that's right, I'm moving tomorrow. I've lived at my current residence for 28 months, so I guess that's sort of a big deal. I'm sure it will be for the better. At the very least, I'll be within walking distance of more stuff. And I won't have to shower next to a freezing window. I've probably never mentioned this to any of you, but the window in our shower always bugged me. It doesn't have a latch on it and is very poorly insulated, so there's always a, generally freezing, breeze running through, especially in the winter. Brrrrrrr. Perhaps one of you noticed this while in town? I'll also be in a nicer area of town. Right now, I'm near 82nd Avenue, which is generally the place to go if you want to pick up a hooker in town, or so I hear. I never used to notice that stuff, but you can only see it so many times before you realize what is going on. As a result, the walk to the Max (light rail) station can be interesting sometimes. My street isn't so bad, but it won't be my street anymore and the new 'my street' won't be near 82nd Ave, so that's good.

Not sure what else to say tonight, so I'll continue packing. Hopefully, I'll be back up on the internet in the very near future so I can talk about my new place. They've got internet already , so we just have to figure out how to hook me up. Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home