Sunday, April 8, 2007

Oops

I thought I had posted since I moved in here, honest. I hope you didn't lose too much sleep wondering how my new house is.

So yeah, I'm in my new house. As I said before, it's in a nice neighborhood that is very close to Hollywood. It's also extremely close to the library, which I should probably start taking advantage of sometime. I haven't really explored a whole heck of a lot yet, but I did ride my unicycle around a little bit. It seemed to get a good reaction, so that's cool.

As for the house, it's taking some adjustment. There isn't a whole lot of storage space, so I'm having trouble fitting some of my stuff around. There's a ton of clutter, especially in the kitchen. So far, the biggest adjustment has been with the kitchen. I don't have a whole lot in the way of cooking implements. The house has quite a bit of stuff, but a lot of it isn't especially useful. There aren't really any good pots, and even fewer lids to match. I've just been making really simple stuff like rice and beans and spaghetti. I'm not sure what I'll do when I decide to make something more involved. It could prove to be difficult. But hey, I'll figure it out, right?

Anyway, happy Easter to everyone. I got a box of candy from my mom in the mail, so I've got all that to eat. Yum. I also got a care package the other day which included some very excellent chocolate covered pretzels. They were scrumptious. Thank you!

In other news, I got to work at a birthday party yesterday. I also setup/broke down all the stuff, which included a giant blow up slide, a crazy bungee bull thing, a big blow up laser tag thing and some other stuff. Craziness.

Well, I'm out. Take it easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home